Ms. B. Keeling, BSN, RN
Floor 2, Room 216
(973) 321-1000 Ext. 10069
the truth about vaping
la verdad Sobre el vapo
PPS Healing Hub Link:
PPS Nutrition Information link:
Welcome to the Nurse's Corner!
Hello and welcome to the Nurse's Corner! My primary goal as the school nurse is to ensure that all students have a safe and healthy environment in which they can learn and grow. It's essential for me that your children are not only physically fit but also mentally and emotionally well. I am here to support, guide, and provide resources for our wonderful students and their families.
In this section, you'll find essential documents that you might need throughout the school year. These forms and guidelines are provided to ensure clear communication and understanding between us. If at any time you have questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Let's work together to make this a wonderful and healthy school year for all our students!
Important Documents for Parents
- Paterson Public School Physical Form: This form needs to be filled out and returned to ensure we have a complete health record for your child. Students are encouraged to get physicals completed annually.
- Immunization Requirements by Grade: To maintain a safe and healthy school environment, it's essential that all students meet the necessary immunization requirements. This document provides a breakdown of what is needed for each grade. If your child received a vaccine at the doctor's office please provide me a copy, so it can be updated in your child's file.
- Asthma Treatment Plan Packet: If your child has asthma, please complete this packet. This will help us provide the best care for your child during school hours. Please note the completed packets and medications must be given to me directly from a parent/guardian. No medications or orders will be accepted by a student. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED EVERY SCHOOL YEAR.
- Allergy Treatment Plan Packet: For students with allergies, especially those that might require medication or special attention, please fill out this packet. Please note the complete packets and medications must be given to me directly from a parent/guardian. No medications or orders will be accepted by a student. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED EVERY SCHOOL YEAR.
- Seizure Action Plan: If your child has a history of seizures or has been diagnosed with an epilepsy disorder, this plan ensures we are prepared to handle any situation. Please note the complete packets and medications must be given to me directly from a parent/guardian. No medications or orders will be accepted by a student. THIS MUST BE COMPLETED EVERY SCHOOL YEAR.
Please make sure you print, fill out, and return any relevant documents promptly. Let's collaborate to ensure the safety and well-being of our students.